Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Equality bashing religions.

Stuff from Facebook #7

Covering my bases.


September 18, 2014 

I'm getting whines that I haven't been equal opportunity in my religion bashing, so here goes. 
Islam is a pack of second-hand lies from an illiterate epileptic pedophile. 
Mormonism is a scam from a known criminal. 
Scientology is the lunatic ramblings of a weasel-faced crook and failed pulp writer with deep-seated sexual identity issues. 
Buddhism is some nice sounding fortune cookie nonsense, and "nirvana", can only be achieved by fucking dying. 
The Dalai Lama is just an emperor who wants his kingdom back, and his Hollywood pals are grade-A suckers. 
Satanism and Wicca are just too fucking silly to even acknowledge. 
And finally, every cult that commits mass suicide gives me a hardon. 
There, that fair & balanced enough? 
Did I get everyone? 
Happy now?


Course, you typically only get these complaints from Christian-conservatives that want you to change the subject.


Previously with SFF.

"Classical Liberals". (SFF #6)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels