Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Keep it to yourself, it's my life!

Stuff from Facebook #11

Sage advice from me of a week ago.


October 9 at 12:15 PM

Comedy protip: If you really get in trouble, you can always get a crowd cheering and clapping along if you start doing jumping jacks with "my life", by Billy Joel playing in the background. 
I think they think it's going somewhere. 
Only for emergencies. 
Maximum use is 5 times per set. 
Less if there's a smart-Aleck in the crowd who figures it out.


Previously with SFF.

On worth. (SFF #10)


2 comments:

B. D. said...

I bet this is horseshit....

https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/books/is-modern-life-making-us-miserable-civilized-to-death-author-christopher-ryan-thinks-so/

Diacanu said...


Man, people have been playing that song since "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy", with the bit about leaving the oceans being a mistake.
Probably before that.

I dunno, there's a lot about society that sickens me, but you can't convince me caveman times were so much better.

Blog Archive

Labels