Wednesday, October 16, 2019

On worth.

Stuff from Facebook #10

Never let a motherfucker call you worthless.


September 25th 2019

One of the (many) ways my depression fucked me over good and hard was to whisper the lovely message of "nothing I do matters :(", into my ear constantly. 
That's pretty fucking crippling. 
Now that I'm sure I'm free of the worst of it, and can look back, from an economic standpoint, I'm far from worthless. In unpaid free muscle-work alone, based on what it would cost for guys to come in and do it, for 20 years, 100-150 grand, easily. 
That's a retirement nest egg for most people. 
So, I'm worth that. 
Nevermind all the hard (but not impossible) to quantify shit I've done online that people do for jobs. Why, I bet I'm worth a quarter million, easily. 
So, next time some Republican piece of shit calls me worthless, I'll say "I'm worth quite a bit, actually, I was screwed over by people that didn't even give me an "attaboy", it's a big difference".


And that's free work-work, nevermind what your vote is worth, what your death is worth to crooked companies that take out insurance on you without you knowing, what your identity is worth to crooks, on, and on, and on.

If you're worthless, why are so many fuckers buzzing around trying to drink your blood?

Everyone has worth.
Making you feel worthless is abuse from predators.
Who see worth in you.
Or else they wouldn't be wasting their allegedly precious time fucking with you.
Don't fall for their crap.


Previously with SFF.

The upside of a gloomy life. (SFF #9)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels