Friday, August 24, 2018

43rd birthday loot update part 2.


Took another Bullmoose trip Tuesday, and its taken me this long to binge through everything.
It was this trip...

In a couple weeks, Infinity War comes out.
Gonna have to snag that.
But, I think I'll wait a little longer for when Ash vs Evil Dead 3 and Deadpool 2 come out, then I can scarf 'em all in one trip.

Sooo...


Avengers: Infinity War (2018)


Review here.

I gotta go back to this, I haven't even cracked open the bonus features.
Just watched once.
But, it's my third time counting the theater.


Deadpool 2 (2018)


Review here.

The bonuses are all here.
The joke trailer that came out and played before "Logan", in the theater, the Bob Ross parody trailer, the joke trailer with the incomplete Cable effects, the "Deadpool: 10 years", parody of Marvel's' 10th anniversary, the Celine Dion video, and stills of all the joke poster variations.

The extended edition has some slightly extended scenes, and the baby Hitler after-credits gag that got cut from the theatrical release.


Ash vs Evil Dead (2018)


Review here.

This is what took the longest.
Had to binge the whole show in commentary mode.
Only the Blu-Ray gets the commentaries.


So, that's it.
I've got Solo, and Ant-Man & Wasp, and Incredibles 2 left to go, but that was the last gasp of my birthday cash so this series of posts is done for this year.

"Hoorayyy!!".

Aww, shaddap!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels