Friday, July 27, 2018

Big 2018 Movies Part 9.


Gout, heat wave, burned lip, license renewal, hypochondriac relatives, I got waylaid by jackassery as usual.
But I got out to see the last movie on my list.
....and missed my second viewing of Solo forever.
...well, until September, when the Blu-Ray comes out.

ANYHOO!!


Incredibles 2 (2018)


Loved it!
Better than the first one!

Um....what's not a spoiler?
Um....
  • Everyone's as great as last time, it's like the last 15 years never happened, and the last movie picked right up where it left off.
  • Fun new characters.
  • Jack-Jack steals the show.
  • The short before the movie "Bao", might make you misty-eyed if it hits you just right.
  • I didn't time things right, and drove like an action movie hero, and just barely made it.
  • There's no after-credits, because Brad Bird despises them.
  • Definitely go see it! ....fuck it, I'm late as fuck, you all probably already did.

Soooo, with "Solo", no longer an option, I guess I'm done with this summer's movies!
Unless I want to do "Teen Titans Go! To The Movies".
And I don't.
So I'm done!

Soooo...guess there's nothing until Venom & Aquaman.
See you then!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels