Monday, August 6, 2018

43rd birthday loot update part 1.


43rd birthday.

All righty, so took a Bullmoose trip yesterday.
And here we go....


IT (2017)


Review here.

This has been out for a helluva while, but I finally got it.
Damn, it's good.


Black Panther (2018)


Review here.

Got this a little bit late.
In a couple weeks, Infinity War comes out.
Gonna have to snag that.
But, I think I'll wait a little longer for when Ash vs Evil Dead 3 and Deadpool 2 come out, then I can scarf 'em all in one trip.

Anyway, watched this along with "IT", last night.
Gorgeous!


Ready Player One (2018)


Review here.

Haven't spun this one yet.
Dunno if its gonna hold up.
I have friends who despise it.


Daria (1997-2002)


From my second Ant-Man review, 3 whole fucking years ago...

Bull Moose didn't have Daria, even though the site says they have it. )B-(

Yeah, well, now they suddenly had a shitload of them, and for just 15 bucks!!
The sequel/revival is coming, so I grabbed that sucker like a starving hobo to a saltine cracker!

Now I can just binge Daria, Real Ghostbusters, and Ash until my brains ooze out my ears.
It's the way I always wanted to go.
Nobody stop me!


Ghostbuster's Daughter (2018)


By Violet Ramis Steil, daughter of Harold Ramis.

I've heard some stuff leaked out by the press, like he did drugs, and had affairs, and has an illegitimate daughter with somebody.

Doesn't ruin him for me, nobody in Hollywood in the 70's-80's got out pure, especially that SNL/SCTV crowd.

And all the reviews I've seen say you actually just end up loving him even more.
So, I can't wait to crack this baby open.
Been waiting for it to come out for awhile.


And, that's it for now.
I can't buy things that aren't released yet, not without a time machine, so I've got the funds, I just need to drum my fingers while the sun goes up and down.

See you next time!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels