Saturday, September 24, 2011

Harry Hembock The Tape!!

Another relic from the archives!

I compiled this off of other tapes, and stuff off the radio back in the day over the course of a summer, and the result was this little gem that I intended to be the companion to the Hembooks.

Hey, I was experimenting in multi-media before the term was hip.

Hm...I'm kind of impressed with myself, some of these were really hard to come by back then, and I didn't have the internet....


So, here's a reconstruction of what was/is on that...
If any of these links ever die, you can Google 'em up yourself, someone will have 'em...

Side A:

Weird Al Yankovic- Fun zone.
Sara Lee
They Might Be Giants- Letterbox
Cheap Trick- Reach out
Squeeze- Tempted
Chock full o' nuts
Yello- Oh yeah
Black Sabbath- Iron Man
Jimmy Buffett- Margaritaville
Thomas Dolby- She blinded me with science.
Wall of Voodoo- Mexican radio
Kajagoogoo- Too shy
Plop, plop, fizz, fizz
The Pac Man Theme
Steve Miller Band- Abracadabra
When you're out of Shlitz, you're out of beer

Side B

Metallica- Master of puppets.
Blue Oyster Cult- Black Blade
Pink Floyd- Brain Damage
Men at work -Who can it be now?
David Lee Roth- Just a Gigalo
Weird Al Yankovic- Let me be your hog
Oingo Boingo- Dead man's party
Wagner- Ride of the Valkyries
Devo- Whip it
Bryan Adams- Summer of 69
Irene Cara- Flashdance
Knight Rider
Alice in Chains- No Excuses


1 comment:

Tezcatlipoca said...

Hembock has quite a variety in his musical accompanyment.

Blog Archive

Labels