Saturday, October 10, 2009

Song of the day.

Hee hee.
Back when I worked at UNE, they brought in this touchscreen video jukebox gizmo for the cafeteria.

This was the only video I could stand.
Everything else blew.
One time, when me n' my crew had the cafeteria to ourselves, I programmed it to play this 4 times in a row.
Hey, I liked it, okay?
There were no students there to consider, fuck it, right?
The janitor kid flipped the fuck out, ripped the power chord out, and said "What the fuck is WRONG with you, man!?!".

I just glared at him like a nut, and stood my ground.

Tch, fucking janitor kid, get the fuck back out there in the kitchen and mop, fucker.
But, cuz he had his tantrum, I couldn't listen to my Alice N' Chains, and nobody could listen to anything.
*Sigh* fucking people.
Anyway, here it is, and I'm gonna click it as many times as I fucking want.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels