Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh for crying out loud (part 2)

Did some curious Googling to see what I'm linked to....and I seem to be on the list of Virginia blogs at NetRightNation.

Course, you'll have to do a page search, I'm low on a loong list.

Um...yeah....if you're reading this having come from NetRightNation,..um....I'm neither from Virginia, nor conservative by any stretch of the imagination.

Hmm...maybe this is some kind of capricious monkey business in return for me mindlessly answering that "do you like Obama?", poll that was linked on TrekMovie.com, and finding out after I had taken it, it was run by WorldNetDaily, and then in turn having myself taken off their spam list.

I seem to recall one of the spams mentioning the impending creation of this NRN atrocity.

Anyway, now you know, NRN is a WND front.

And that I don't dislike Obama.
Yet.

Anyway, lesson of the day, don't take polls.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels