Previously...
Whelp! I'm out! And DC made it easy for me.
I thought I could just avoid Harry Potter shit, and that would cordon it all off, and I could enjoy the rest of Warner Brothers.
Nope!
Nope!
Rather than address and do something about JK's bigotry, they're cramming Harry Potter references into all their shit, including DC properties, to try to re-normalize and rehabilitate Harry Potter, and make everyone complicit in consuming her shit.
And all of that to try to shove the shitty new TV show down all our gullets for their precious portfolio.
Typical Nazi shit. Force you to partake in their evil.
Fuck DC for spreading their cheeks to this shit.
Fuck the high-ups for demanding it.
Fuck all the fast food, grocery store food, and toy companies for hopping on board.
If it's got Harry Potter on it, I'm not eating it.
If I'm gifted a Harry Potter donut, it goes in the trash.
I'm even putting serious thought into selling off my Snyderverse collection.
Maybe, MAYBE if everyone boycotts them too, and the Potter TV show flops, and WB hangs their heads in shame, and knocks this shit off forever, I'll come back.
I don't see it happening.
I mean, I believe good people will avoid it, but there's just enough assholes worldwide for WB to cash in. Even at a squeaker of a profit loss, the merch will make up for it.
So, I guess it's goodbye to DC shit.
Yeah, but look at part one. I was ready. I was looking for an out.
This divorce was creeping up.
WB has been a horrible company for a good goddamned long while.
The last good incarnation of DC for me was Arrowverse.
They were progressive, and not whores to Nazis.
I'll fondly remember that.


No comments:
Post a Comment