Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Flash trailer.



So, the Flash trailer dropped during the Superbowl.


Took me a while to calm down from it.

Yep, they're doing "Flashpoint Paradox".
The skeleton of it. The characters are changed around.

Keaton-Bats instead of Thomas Wayne (although I have a theory about that).
Supergirl instead of Superman.
Snyder-Zod instead of bad-Wonder Woman and bad-Aquaman.

That was always the weak link in that story for me.
Zod is the better villain.
Hopefully Faora is there too.
Update- 
Googled, and Antje Traue is in the cast! So yes, Faora is in it!

Anyway! If it lives up to the trailer, this will easily be the best DCEU/DCU movie!
Haven't been this excited for a superhero movie period since...I dunno, Infinity War?
Been awhile.
Hopefully, I can get out to see it!
Stay tuned!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels