Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Bye, fascist fuckface.





Openly admired Hitler, orchestrated Watergate, and said he'd do it again, wanted to blow up a Democrat think-tank, bragged about how tough he was in jail, was the inspiration for The Comedian in Watchmen.
I'm decently sure Storm Rucker sculpted his persona based on the shithead.
And Fox News regularly kissed his pee-pee.
Good riddance, you fascist trash.

You're gonna hear your right-wing "friends" say "oh, he sure was a character".

Oh ho ho!! 
What a cut up!! 
What a card! 
He threatened democracy!
What a rapscallion! 
What a bon vivant!

Fuck all of you pricks.
Left-wingers, divorce your families.
It's time.

I said last time....

Hmm...it occurs to me, Joe Anton Scalia ought to be in there.
Eh...I like even numbers, when Trump or McConnell croak, I'll ret-con Scalia in there as number 6 to make it nice and evened out.

Well, shit, I forgot Liddy for my wish list.

So here's Anton...




There, that looks better.
They don't plop fast enough for my liking.


1 comment:

B. D. said...

He also inspired the Kevin Kline character in "A Fish Called Wanda," which is even funnier.

And a very funny Rotten Library article.

http://www.rottenlibrary.net/library/bio/misc/g-gordon-liddy/

(I know, I know, this is sort of similar to what you just said about people sort of chortling over the guy.)

"1917" is an okay movie, if you give a crap. No big message to it just a good WWI action film.

Blog Archive

Labels