Tuesday, June 23, 2020

So, Storm's a Nazi.....


Yeah, that turned out to be a thing that was true about the universe.

All right, for those of you who don't know Storm, a rough backstory was in "Corrections/updates Part 8", where I revisited Ayn Randism, and it's dog-whistle racism.

Here's that bit...

Biggest Randroid I ever knew, went by the handle Storm Rucker, he's gone full on Trumpster.
Gee, how did that happen?
Did a little flying saucer come in through his bedoom window in his sleep, and zap his brain?
Nope.
Trumpism is where this shit naturally goes.

Well, he's turned out to be a full blown Nazi, so I wasn't blowing things out of proportion one goddamned bit.

Here's the SPLC article outing him.

Spectre Unmasked: Racist 'Alt-Right' Podcaster Used To Be Local Reporter.


And, here's a bucketload of shit he said/did as Spectre..

Angry white men: Spectre.

I was going to do a deep dive on individual cases, but I got physically sick by the time I got to him laughing over the murdered holocaust survivor.

Suffice to say, he's a real piece of work.
He's all the flavors of asshole.
All of 'em.

And yes, there were red flags when I knew him, but my dumb ass refused to see them.

I even stupidly plugged his goddamned book here.


Jesus H. Christ, it's a fucking Nazi book!!
*Facepalm*

Yeah, but Nazis are bad guys in our pop-culture, and there's even been a whole TV show where the Nazis won WWII, and took over America.

Hell, he tricked Harper books...

Well....I always felt bad for not buying that, or its two sequels....and now...not so much!
So, there's one bright side!
That burden of guilt is lifted off my shoulders!
*Stretches*
Ahhhh!
Yeah, there we go!

Also, way back at "Corrections/updates Part 4", I talked about how I was temporarily run off my old board by troll bullies who turned out to be Trump-fascists.

Well, even though he didn't come after me personally, Storm Rucker was worshipped by those motherfuckers.
They all but put a crown on his fucking head.

And man, you couldn't touch him with mod action.
Banning him?
Forget about it.

And one has to ask oneself, how many of the mods that protected him knew what he was, and sympathized?
How deep did the rabbit hole go?

Safe bet everyone who ran away when the board got bought by a liberal were probably of the fashy persuasion.

I told a long-ass story in "Pumpkin spice season: Part 3", that overlaps with that whole moment in time where the board transitioned.
I snip that bit out here...

Anyway, I had my stupid diary thread over there deleted ages ago.
As if I need crypto-fascists abusing me in my vulnerable raw tender moments.
What the fuck was I thinking?
Well, they groom you into thinking you're friends, like a pedophile does.
All predators function like this.
I've learned my lesson.

Anyway, all the biggest tough-guy fascists ran away like little bitches when the board got a left-wing owner.
But half of them had already run away when "rep was de-nutted".
Meaning they couldn't wield like/unlike points as a bullying weapon.
Yeah, their toy was taken away.
They ran off over a toy.

Really butch.
Smell the testosterone.

And the remaining fascists have doubled down over Trump, and exposed their true selves, so they're not to be listened to.

Oh, man, turns out they weren't done taking the masks off.
And probably still aren't.

This also makes a good sequel to "So, how 'bout that revolution, huh?".

We've seen how these racist pieces of shit are liars about everything they claim to be about.
They claim to be for free speech, but they want to violently shut down everyone who disagrees with them.
They claim to fight for liberty, but they want everyone they hate to be locked up.

They always said their precious gun collections were for fighting tyranny, and then they lick police boots.
Greedily, and sloppily.

And then the cops turn out to be KKK and Nazis again, and again, and again....

All that "libertarian", ideology was a grift.
All the ideals are a lie, and the lies were tools to get what they want.
And what they want is a white nationalist ethno-state.

The hippies were right, everything right-wing is crypto-fascist.

Except lately, it's not even crypto anymore.

I wish I could go back in time, and tell all this shit to the naïve dumb kid I was in the 00's.

BUT....avoiding the "libertarians", I might not have been radicalized over to the Dawkins board, and met my real friends, and made this blog.
So....maybe it all worked out the way it was meant to.

Maybe Storm was supposed to be my Skeletor.

Or maybe there's no meaning, and this is all just an ugly mess of humanity.

I dunno.
My thoughts are still swirly.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels