Monday, November 2, 2020

Isolation marathon (Part 12).

"Part 12?!?!? Wasn't the last one part 6.5?!?!", you must be thinking


Yeah, but I'm jumping far ahead, cuz I wanted to do this one, and I have all the others planned out pretty tightly.

I wanted to get it done in time for Halloween, but I didn't make it.

AND, I wanted to do it since way back at part 2, but I got side-tracked.

Anyway, its....


Hannibal The Series (2013-2015)


This is the first time I've burned through it as a whole series instead of a season at a time when I bought them as they came out.

Much better as a whole series binge.

And easily (IMHO) the best incarnation of the Hannibal-verse.
So far.
We'll have to see how "Clarice", goes.

I've been debating for years "Manhunter, or Red Dragon, which is the better Red Dragon adaptation?".
Then I settled on "Manhunter, cuz Brett Ratner is a bigoted rapist".

Fuck it, neither, season 3 of TV Hannibal's Red Dragon slaughters 'em both.

As far as I'm concerned, only Hannibal the series and Silence Of The Lambs exist.
And if Bryan Fuller ever brings back Hannibal to adapt Lambs, you can bet his will be better.

Every time I bring this show up, I beg everyone who may be reading to find it, and watch it.
I do so again.
I beg of thee.
On bended knee.
Watch Hannibal.
It's an artistic masterpiece.

I gladly put it up there against any of the all-time great shows you ever wanna put it up against.
Breaking Bad, Thrones, Westworld, Orphan Black, bring it on.


Anyway, next time, I'm finally jumping back to 7, and doing those duologies.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels