Thursday, April 23, 2020

So, how 'bout that revolution, huh?

Revisits #53.
-and-
Post 12 away from 3000 posts!

This is an update to "Start the revolution without me, fellas".


Good thing about doing this so long, is I've ranted about every subject, so when I wanna do a revisit, bam, there it is!
There's the topic to pick right up again!

The old version is ramble-y, and pretentious, I'm not a fan of it.
But good points are buried in there.
*Reads it again*
No, fuck it, I was dead on.

Anyway, y'see, the origin story of this blog is, I got sick of my old haunts, and moved on to the the Richard Dawkins forums, and then Shmegalamonga soon followed.

The inciting incident was, I said the militia fantasy assholes would buckle under when the shit really hit the fan, and they'd sit on their asses eating Doritos, and drinking Mountain Dew.

That, or side with the fascists.

I got dogpiled by the "libertarians", even ones I thought (stupidly as fuck in hindsight) were friends.
It was the last straw of a Mt. Everest of straws, so I left.
For awhile.

I can't find that old post, it's lost to digital oblivion it seems.
I dearly wanted to quote it.

But, I did rant about unstable redneck morons here, so I'll just use that.

And the update is, they've done both, and worse.
They've sided with the fascists, they sat on their asses chugging soda while babies needed to be liberated from internment camps, and NOW, these fucking people who stockpiled beans & rice, and said they could hold out for 10 months to 2 years couldn't manage three fucking weeks, and are out protesting because they want a haircut and a cheesecake.

And they're spreading the plague.
So not only are they not heroes saving people, they're killing innocents.
And sneering at health care workers trying to save people by blocking them.
Y'know, our actually useful citizens.

They're the perfect opposite of everything they ever believed about themselves.
In the name of corporate fascists who don't give a fuck about them.

So, I called it 13 fucking years ago.

These people are a sick, sad, unfunny joke.
Always were.
A bunch of little boys with Cowboy & Indians fantasies.
A bunch of fucking patriotism LARPers.

And I get the last laugh.

And this blog comes full fucking circle.

*Double middle fingers in case libertarians are lurking*


Previously with revisits-

Hamburger!!! (R #52)

4 comments:

B. D. said...

I hated libertarianism before but now I REALLY hate it. A fucking zero of a philosophy that somehow appeals to both the worst of the rich AND the poor. Fuck the Confederate flag retards in Michigan, and the assholes at hospitals, and the dipshits trying to smear Anthony Fauci.

Diacanu said...



Nothing I can really add there.
Ditto to all of that.

Diacanu said...


Um...on a happier note, here's Bowie, Annie Lennox, and Queen teamed up.
I had my head up my ass, and missed this somehow.

https://youtu.be/fCP2-Bfhy04

And here they are at rehearsals, and Bono's reaction is everyone's.

https://youtu.be/0VLS-P9m0BM

Diacanu said...



Yep, libertarianism is a grift.
It's just a gateway drug to fascism.
Their master was outed by the SPLC.


https://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2020/06/so-storms-nazi.html

Blog Archive

Labels