Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Ghostbusters comics news for 2018!


I predicted this was coming too!
They've been gradually hinting towards it in Easter eggs in the books.
Be nice if they announced it at Comic-Con instead of stupid Ninja Turtles...*sigh*

ANYHOOO!!!


Ghostbusters: Crossing over (2018)


It's going to have all the Ghostbusters teams!!!

Original movie, Answer The Call, Real, Extreme, Sanctum Of Slime, and maybe, just maybe, Filmation Ghostbusters.

If they could work in stuff from the Kenner toys, and Lego, and Playmobile, and the Nintendo game, that would make my whole existence.
But...I won't get greedy, I'll take whatever they're allowed to give me.

Comes out March 2018.

Until then, I'm still waiting on the graphic novel for "Ghostbusters 101: Everyone Answers The Call", and issue 2 of "Ghostbusters: Answer The Call: What Dreams May Come".

Stay tuned!


1 comment:

Diacanu said...



I'll be damned! A year ago today is when they announced GB 101.

http://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2016/12/big-winter-movies-part-2-part-075.html

Blog Archive

Labels