Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Why I'm fed up with bigotry.


Charlottesville.
And Trump's reaction to Charlottesville.
And every Trump voter's reaction to Trump's reaction to Charlottesville.

That did it.
That tore it.
That woke me up to that I'm surrounded by meatheads that could turn into murdering monsters on a fucking dime.
I mean, I always sorta knew, but I didn't quite know the full depths of it.

And it certainly woke me up out of the anti-feminist bullshit the crypto-Nazis were hiding behind leading up to 2016.

Every rotten thing Trump has done since has just been extra cherries on the shit sundae.
I haven't been surprised.
I've been pissed, but I haven't been surprised.

Charlottesville was the test, and red hatters failed it with flying colors.
Nope, it ain't cute anymore.
Fuck this bullshit, and fuck these people.

If you're one of 'em, get out of my blog.
I ain't having it.
Piss off.

Up next, I'm compiling all my anti-bigot rants.
I THINK I found 'em all.
The good ones, anyway.
Stay tuned.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels