Thursday, December 20, 2018

Corrections/updates Part 12.


In "Shrieks From The Wall #9", I got sucked into that whole "elevator-gate", rash of bullshit that grew to include "gamergate", and turned into a clusterfuck that let skinheads explode up from the floorboards, and elect a president.

Smarter people than me fell for it, but I still feel fucking ashamed.
But, at least I am ashamed, and at least I pulled my head out of the muck in time.
I voted Hillary, for all the good it fucking did.
I never would have voted Trump, that's for goddamned sure, but the crypto-fascists used every spark of lifeforce in their horrible bodies to persuade me she was just as bad.
Fuck off, Nazis.
Once Trump picked Pence as his running mate, that snapped me out of the delusion.

A lot of people I used to really dig have never, and probably will never come back from the anti-feminist crypto-fascist side.
They're gone.
We lost them.
Half a generation fucking ruined.

And....I'm not a conspiracy theory kind of guy, but I find it interesting that when you trace the timeline, this anti-feminist shit, starting with elevator-gate, starts 5 months after Trump decides not to run for president in 2011.

See? Me time-capsule-ing this shit seemed tedious, but it pays off.
The compulsion of OCD geeks like me ends up scanning through the Klingon cloaking device.

Anyway, here's all the other update posts, so you can see how it evolved.

Elevatorgate didn't have legs, so they used that to segue into gamergate, and they could keep the hate fires on that burning longer, then it hit its peak at Ghostbusters-gate in 2016.

And they're not done.
They fucked with Last Jedi, now it's female Doctor Who, and you can just tell they're chomping at the bit to go after Captain Marvel, but it's not even out yet.

Anything to do with being bitchy about pop culture with women and black people in it, just assume it's crypto-fascist.

"Black Panther doesn't deserve an Oscar!".
Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, but devoting ten videos to it?
Crypto-fascist.

"The IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes user votes for Doctor Who are terrible!!".
IMDB and RT user votes are fucking meaningless.
Anyone can vote, you don't have to have seen the movie/show, you don't have to prove you saw the movie/show, and you can spam with bot accounts.
Failed argument out of the gate.
Deliberate dishonesty.
Crypto-fascist.

Anything with "SJW", or "cuck", or "snowflake", is crypto-fascist.
SJW used to mean liberal activist types that don't really help oppressed people, but just get attention for their privileged white yuppie-larvae asses.
Y'know, hypocrites.
Now it means anyone who disagrees with the MAGA agenda.

Also watch out for the anti-jew dog whistles from these fuckers.

When they start with "snowflake", or "SJW", then "the media", and "globalists", aren't too far behind.
They don't even bother with dog whistles for immigrants, they just come right out with that shit.

Watch your ass, the crypto-fascist are a wily sneaky bunch.
Their core weakness though, is their central ideology is fucking stupid.
If it wasn't, they wouldn't have to lie about it, they could shout it from the rooftops.
They can't, so we'll win.

But again, watch your ass.
They're using skin masks of people you'll agree with at first.
They used liberal hipster atheist masks against me and my friends.
They gobbled up celebrity scientists.
These sons of bitches are highly motivated.
They really, REALLY want to fascism everything up.
Don't underestimate that.

But no matter how sneaky they get, you can always spot their ultimate goals.
They always have to put their card hand on the table.
Watch out for "voter ID", shit, watch out for making you distrust media, watch out for shit making you distrust science, watch out for anything pining for "the good old days", when the good old days in this country were fucking racist, sexist, and awful, and watch out for anything that tries to make you afraid of other poor people when it's the rich motherfuckers fucking everything up.

If these profiteer bastards can flush 5 trillion down the flaming lava toilet of war, we can afford welfare and health care.
Don't buy into any of that shit.

And if you see this shit creep into your favorite Youtube shows and podcasts, bail out.
Unsubscribe.
Nip the brainwash in the bud.

I wish I could go back 7 years, and tell myself this.
I'd just say "no, man, no, it's crypto-fascist, don't even take the bait, don't even get started".

But, I can warn you kiddies out there now.
And if it's the distant future, and I'm demised by goose-steppers, well, this is my diary of Anne Frank.
Cry 'til you puke.
I know I did election night of 2016.


1 comment:

Diacanu said...



Revisited

https://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2020/01/how-gamergate-crypto-fascists-got-under.html

Blog Archive

Labels