Monday, February 2, 2015

My Christmas Loot: Part 3, (revisited)


Hannibal: Season 2 (2014)



Ahhhh, FINALLY, it got here! Arrived this Saturday.
Kee-rist.

So, I saw 'em all on TV, but I collect 'em for the bonuses, and I got through all of those Sunday.
I'll binge-watch the episodes again all in order some other time.

THEEEERE that's what my tormented soul was missing.

Now, I feel better.
Until season 3 comes, and I have to pine away for that. :P

So, that's it.
Retro-linking this to "My Christmas Loot: Part 3, Looty's Revenge".


2 comments:

B. D. said...

I don't know what's more disgusting, putting a Rupert Murdoch mask on his wife's face before, well, you know, or the fact that he refers to his godawful "Independence Day" death scene (a scene that I personally consider more cringe-inducing than anything in "Manos the Hands of Fate" OR "The Room.")

Either way, total lunacy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1156411/Randy-Quaid-posts-video-rant-aimed-Rupert-Murdoch.html

Diacanu said...


Alex Winter has to write a new movie for crazy-Quaid to star in.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a "Freaked", sequel, but its's got to be something to cash in on this madness, and to keep me from being bored.

Blog Archive

Labels