Friday, March 7, 2014

Big summer 2014 movie preview.


So, here's the flicks I wanna see this year.


Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)


See here.

Coming in just a couple weeks.

Continuity wise, it's the big followup to Avengers 1, and the big lead in to Avengers 2, so, yeah, kinda can't miss this one.


The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)


See here.

Coming in May.

Still a big maybe...I'll see it, but I dunno about the theater.
Well, this list is 2 less than last summer, so...why not?


X-Men: Days Of Future Past (2014)


See here, and here.

Also in May.

No "maybe", about this one.
This is to the first 6 X-Men, what "Avengers", was to Cap, Ironman, Hulk, and Thor.
Gotta be there for it.


Godzilla (2014)


See here.

Coming in April.

It's a maybe, but after "Pacific Rim", I need a monster flick that delivers the goods.
Both in 'splosions, and character depth.
This looks like it will.


Guardians Of The Galaxy (2014)


See here.

Coming in August.

Another definitely.

If nothing else, this and X-Men.
I'll drag amputated stumps to see those two.


Sin City: A Dame To Kill For (2014)


Also in August.

Yeah, Frank has fallen off his rocker, but I still love the first one, and wanna see this one.
I'm there.

So, let's see if I pull it off.
See you then.

3 comments:

Diacanu said...


Okay, I finally saw the trailer for Spidey 2.
Strike the "maybe", from that one.

Diacanu said...


Sorry, March 8th me, Spidey 2 was weak, and you should have known better.

http://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2014/08/big-summer-movies-part-2-part-15.html

Diacanu said...


The recap.

http://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-big-summer-movie-recap-part-2.html

Blog Archive

Labels