Monday, September 11, 2023

Picard-a-thon!!!


I said last time...

And I need to marathon "Encounter At Farpoint" "All Good Things.." "First Contact" and then from this "Vox" and "The Last Generation".

Well, I did it! And then some!!


Using "Fan Collective: Q" "Fan Collective: Borg" "Picard season 1" and "Picard season 3" I watched...

"Encounter At Farpoint"
"Q Who?"
"The Best Of Both Worlds"
"All Good Things.."
"Generations"
"First Contact"
"Nepenthe"
"Surrender"
"Vox"
"The Last Generation"

Added the Borg ones, and "Generations"; and "Nepenthe" and "Surrender" set things up too, so...
Anyway, it was fucking awesome, and I kinda wish I could just do it all over again.

I suppose I could add a side-quest of Seven's backstory, but for this one, I wanted to keep it to the TNG crew, and the death and return of the Enterprise-D.

Anyway, I think this is the most you can trim down the timeline, and not miss too much detail.
You miss a little, but what little you do, they recap in dialog, because of that built-in redundancy of TV episodes assuming the person coming in missed an episode, or forgot something.
Plus, the "last time on..." clips.
That stuff actually comes in handy for custom binges!

I guess it would be even easier to pull off with Paramount+.

Yep, I recommend it.
That's the condensed Reader's Digest TNG saga.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels