Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Our rapey presidents! From the 80's!

Revisits #46.

An update to both "Why Answer The Call is a worthy sequel to Ghostbusters 2", and "The Pervert Pile".

And a sorta-sequel to "Add Ronald Reagan to the pile".


I've told this story on boards, on Facebook, and I think in comments here, but here it goes again.
Donald Trump is a rapist.
He raped Ivana.
She said so.
Story goes like this, his pathetic vain narcissistic ass tried to hide his baldness with scalp reduction surgery, and Ivana recommended the plastic surgeon who did it, and his stupid fucking scalp hurt, cuz he didn't get enough pain meds, or something, and on top of being a pathetic narcissist, he's paranoid, and thought the surgeon hurt him on purpose at Ivana's behest, so he beat her up, raped her, ripped a chunk of her hair out, and said "there, does THAT hurt!?".

Ivana told this story in their divorce proceedings in 1993, but the incident allegedly happened in 1989.

She later recanted the story, and I think it was because Trump threatened to destroy her financially, if not literally, cuz he's got mafia friends.

Also, the courts probably would have done fuck all, because even up to the 80's, marital rape wasn't considered a thing.

I believe it.
I believe her.

'89, that's when Ghostbusters 2 came out.


So here he is, fucking Captain MAGA with his stupid rapey face, and his stupid fucking scalp in the music video for one of our childhood movies.

Try sleeping well knowing that shit's there.

So, yeah, I've known this shit for awhile, I heard it a year or so ago on The Dollup.
And I vaguely remembered it from the time, but once Ivana recanted the story, the media turned on her, so I turned on her, and forgot it.

But looking back, and looking at his pile of other allegations from 17 other women, plus the pussy grabber tape, fuck the media and their cowardice.

The final cherry on top that pushed me into doing a post on it, was finding out the year of the incident, and the connection to Ghostbusters 2.

He's already on the pervert list, but the details bear fleshing out.

And it's a sequel to the Reagan post, cuz, boy, Republicans sure love their rape and pedophilia.
Our side has guys like Anthony Weiner, but we kick our assholes out of the clubhouse.
At least I like to think we do.

Anyway, that's that.
Now to retro-link these to the posts mentioned up top.


Previously-

Add Ronald Reagan to the pile. (R #45)



2 comments:

B. D. said...

I'd tell you to do a retrospective on Trump's mentor Roy Cohn--yeah, the Republican crowd loved to go after Hillary because of her hippie mentor Saul Alinsky, but Cohn is an even better candidate for your "America the guy" title than G. Gordon Liddy!!!

Do the kids today know ROY COHN?!? One of the most infamous figures in 20th century American political history...do they just hear him in the lyrics to "We Didn't Start The Fire" in passing at the grocery store? ("Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, Dacron, Dien Bien Phu falls, Rock Around The Clock") He's a character in "Angels In America" but God knows kids aren't watching that. Yeah, go look HIM up--ONE OF THE WORST FUCKING HUMAN BEINGS WHO EVER, EVER LIVED, I am dead serious, you don't have to be "liberal" or "woke" at all to hate the guy, either!! You people think Steve Bannon is horrendous....well maybe he is, but ROY COHN is America's Nightmare!!

Diacanu said...



I'll do a Roy Cohn thing when I figure out the angle to attack it from.

I...think I have the way, but I gotta do a post that bridges it first...

Blog Archive

Labels