Monday, December 2, 2019

Ghostbusters Afterlife (confirmed!!)

Meedyah Morsels #178.

Yep, the rumors were solid for once!!!



From last time..

Well, if it turns out to be bullshit, I'll correct it with whatever the real title is, and if it's real, I got it early.

I got it early!
Hooray for me!!

Hmm, Ghostbusters: Afterlife, what would that abbreviate to?

GBA, I guess.

Let's see...

GB1 = Ghostbusters
GB2 = Ghostbusters 2
GB:ATC = Ghostbusters: Answer The Call
RGB = Real Ghostbusters
EGB = Extreme Ghostbusters
GB:SOS = Ghostbusters: Sanctum Of Slime

Nope, I guess it doesn't conflict with any existing abbreviations.
Yeah, we're good to go then!

Anyway, Ghostbusters News got ahold of the update.

The British Board of Film Classification has rated the trailer, and the title is attached to it.

People are speculating that the trailer will be attached to "Jumanji: The Next Level", therefore, it could drop any day now online!

Stay tuned!


Previously with GB2020/MM-

Ghostbusters 2020 casting part 10. (MM #177)



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels