Sunday, September 1, 2013

I "meh", the Jasons (addendum).


The old reviews.
Link.


Friday The 13th (2009)


All right, so in anticipation of "Crystal Lake Memories", I figured I better have seen all of them so I know what they're talking about, and this was the only one I haven't seen...so, I finally gave in.

Well....it's not an abomination, but it's not great.

It's way less atrocious than the Freddy remake.
I'll give it that much.

This goes in the opposite extreme, it took such pains to be an homage to the Friday series,...it didn't stand out.
You could have crammed it between 2 and 3, and not noticed.
It's "Friday The 13th: Another One".

Nothing special at all.
Meh. Like the post title says.
I really hope this series is over, but you watch, there'll be a re-reboot before 2020.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels