Friday, September 13, 2013

On Miley Cyrus.


Pasted from a Facebook post.

Dammit, I keep getting the Miley Cyrus memes, and Cracked and The Onion won't shut up about it. 
Okay, let me explain to you people why I don't give a shit, and why if you do, you're inferior. 
Just flat out fucking inferior. 
Outside of rape, child molestation, and MAYBE cheating, I acknowledge no moral component to sex. 
None. 
The rational case can't even be made. 
Also, I don't believe in souls, and if I did, I don't see the quantum-mechanical process of how one could get stained. By anything. 
So, I give less of a shit about FAKE sex. 
And I utterly hand-wave away the concept of "dirty", as something children would think up. 
STUPID children. 
Minus "dirty", I don't believe in "sluts", I see no downside to "whorish", behavior, and I see nothing either sacred, nor shameful in virginity. 
And the double standard? Don't get me started. 
It's all arbitrary shit that means nothing. 
SO, when people get their panties in a knot over a young woman doing a stupid little dance in a rubber diaper to sell a shitty CD, I want to punch you in your stupid medieval bumpkin faces. 
Is this making it clear? Can the walnut between your ears process this at all? 
Are the right people even hearing this, or am I preaching to the choir?

Also, if I hear "twerking", one more time, I'll start making some Molotov cocktails.

2 comments:

RickDeckard said...

Twerking. Twerking. Twerking!

Diacanu said...


*Smash!*
*Crackle, crackle, crackle*

Blog Archive

Labels