Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Okay, rant time, finally.

This has been driving me up a wall....


First watch this for as long as you can.
Not the whole thing, this shit ain't the point...
Get a couple minutes in, tops, then stop...

Yeah, yeah, enough. Now, right off the bat, I had a feeling it was some conservative rant when I heard the guy's voice. I didn't even need to make it to "leftists", to know. He uses that "blub blub blub", speech pattern that Rush and Anne Coulter use. Y'know, where they artificially deepen their voice in the back of their throats, and clip their syllables as quickly as possible to sound timed like a military march, so it's these chopped out little "blub, blub, blub"s. What's up with that? Where do they fucking learn that? Is there a class they go to where they learn "blub blub"? Or, do a lot of conservative parents speak "blub blub", and it rubs off on the kids? Or, do they hear their favorite radio assholes, and think that sounds good, and copy? Where are all these fucking "blub blub", people coming from? Maybe it's Dale Carnegie, is Dale Carnegie teaching people that "blub blub", is good elocution? This has been bugging me for a long time. That, and that phony way people talk in commercials, and some therapists and guidance counselors do it, where they talk with a fake smile, and it alters their syllables so it's like "eeyyeeaah eeeyyeehhh :D". "Eeeyyeaha, chyyeaack yeeeuurseeellf for brryyeeast cyyeaaancerrr :D". (If you heard my audio clips, it's a cross between my "office asshole", and my "asshole DJ") I don't know which is worse "eeuuyaahh :D", people, or "blub blub", people. I mean, "blub blub", people are gonna say something painfully stupid, and they announce it right out of the gate. But...at least it's sincerely held bullshit. "Eeeyyeeaahh :D", people, they're gonna say something that...the words are nice, but the insincerity makes it creepy and snakey, and gives me gooseflesh on my neck. Ugh, people are just awful. Just fucking awful. I can't take 'em.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels