Sunday, May 5, 2024

RGB coming back to TV!!


The old reruns, anyway!!


MeTV is getting a spinoff channel, MeTV Toons.
It's gonna have all the golden oldies like Bugs Bunny, Woody Woodpecker, Popeye, Flintstones, Scooby Doo, etc, etc.
Plus 80's stuff like Smurfs and Go-Bots.
Then for adapted movie properties, "Real Ghostbusters" "Police Academy" "The Mask" and "Beetlejuice".
Channel drops June 25th, and will be free and available on all platforms including basic cable, and airwaves.

We have a lot of classic cartoon channels and classic cartoon blocks on other channels, but this one seems to have bits and bobs the others don't.
Especially RGB.

In fact, if this channel's goodies can get me up to MASH and Star Trek, that'd really do the trick.
Once I get to the 5-series Trek block, that gets me to sleepy-time.
If I could have good shows 24/7, I'd be set.

Grimm and Buffy just ain't doing it for me, and I've cycled Stargate too many times now.

Hurry up and get here, MeTV Toons!!
Hurry up and get here!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels