Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Marvel/DC TV update. (Part 2)


Part 1.

Okay, I've been tossing these updates into comments on that post, but let's make it a post.



S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2 played out, and Lucy Lawless croaked immediately.
D'oh!!!
Also, lots of other spoilers happened.


Agent Carter's filling in for S.H.I.E.L.D. starting January.



Daredevil looks like this.
At least, at first.



Here's Michelle Forbes as Retro Girl in "Powers".
You may remember her as Ro Laren on TNG, or as every fanboy's choice for live-action Aeon Flux, before we got Charleze Theron instead.



Krysten Ritter has been cast as Jessica Jones.



Mark Hamill is coming back to the Flash multiverse as The Trickster.
Also, the mid-season finale had Reverse-Flash, and Firestorm.



Brandon Routh has been on "Arrow", as Ray Palmer, but hasn't turned into The Atom yet.


Gotham keecks ahhss, and is probably my favorite of all of these so far.


Constantine is decent, but there's already talk of cancellation.



No word yet on Izombie, or Supergirl.
Ditto "Preacher".


There's going to be a Krypton prequel series about Superman's grandpa.
Meh....


...and finally, the live-action Teen Titans is happening.
No word yet on characters or casting.

Retro-linking to Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

severalspeciesof said...

I'm only familiar with Gotham (Yeah... it's kick-ass alright!!! Already suffering withdrawal symptoms) and I've seen just one Constantine (I liked it) but timing wise I can't seem to get to watch it.

Blog Archive

Labels