Thursday, November 6, 2014

Star Wars 7 updates (part 2, upgrade)


All right, so we got the title this evening, now for a couple things I always wanted to update, but never got around to.


So, way back in the day of Krazyfool's Den Of Delusion, I did this little list of the title logos for the future prequels, but with crappy speculative titles that I felt seemed probable, and with colors that seemed appropriate, but as we know, things turned out really differently.
So, as an OCD thing, I finally went back, pulled a George Lucas, and fixed it.
And, I added Episode VII.
Unlike Lucas, here's the old version for comparison.

Link.


And, along similar lines, here's the upgrade to my little timeline infographic.



The first of many.

Ahh, there. That's squared away.

2 comments:

Diacanu said...



Shit, now it's uploaded, that first list thingy has all kinds of little glitches and flaws.
...screw it.

Diacanu said...



Oh, all right, I fixed it up.

Blog Archive

Labels