Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Stuff From Facebook! (SFF #1)


Yep, a FOURTH series!
I wanna cover my bases.

So, to repeat for those who missed it, that's Meedyah Morsels for movies & TV, Revisits for society, politics, and personal ramblings, Munchies & Crunchies for food, and now "Stuff From Facebook!", for news stuff from my feed that interest me, or pisses me off, or old rants that cycle back from years ago I'm proud of, or general trends I see floating around, or things in the atmosphere I want to comment on.
Really, it can be stuff from all over the internet besides Facebook, but Facebook tends to do a good enough job of pulling it all in for me.
If I find stuff somewhere else, posting the entry about it to Facebook will be a good enough loophole.

As with "Munchies & Crunchies", to get it started, here's everything I pasted over from Facebook before.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels