Sunday, July 21, 2019

Marvel Zombies in the MCU?!? (MM #103)


Ask me 10 years ago, I say you're crazy.
But now?
It's certainly possible.



My old-ass review of Marvel Zombies here.
I was nitpicky  and penny-pinchy about it back then, now I've lightened the fuck up, and I like all of it.

Anyway what makes this possible, is "What If?".

An eagle-eyed fan on Twitter noticed, if you zoom in on the "W", in the "What If?", logo that dropped yesterday....




....you'll see a zombie Captain America straight out of "Marvel Zombies".

Does this necessarily mean they'll do "Marvel Zombies"?
Not exactly.
But...they'd fucking better.
Why tease it, and not do it?
Marvel isn't known for baiting-and-switching like that.

"What about the Mandarin!?!?", some wise-ass will probably say.
We're getting the real Mandarin in Shang-Chi, so shut the fuck up.
Asswipe.

I'm calling it, we're getting Marvel Zombies.
Whether it's right away, or down the line.
And if they don't have it solidly planned, fan willpower will make it real.
Like the Black Widow movie, and the Punisher series.

So, buckle up, we're getting Marvel Zombies.
And it's canon, bitches.


Previously-


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels