Sunday, July 21, 2019

San Diego Comic-Con 2019 (MM #101)


Yep, I'm doing a new format for Meedyah Morsels.
I'm putting the subject right in the title, and squishing the numbering off to the side in parenthesis.
And I'm putting past episodes down at the bottom instead of at the top where they get in the way.

Anyway!! Comic-Con!!

Last time, Comic-Con 2018.  (Way back at episode #6)

This year....

News items-

Endgame finally crushed Avatar!!!!!!

All the Marvel Phase 4 drops for 2020-2021.

Natalie Portman will be back, and become Lady Thor!!

Fantastic Four and Blade are up next after 2021!! (Making this also "Disney/Fox 12")

Star Trek: Lower Decks

Zombieland 2: Double Tap (poster)

Russo Brothers are producing “Grimjack,” “Battle of the Planets,” and “Magic: The Gathering”.

WWE wrestlers Ghostbusters mashup figures.

Brandon Routh Superman in Crisis On Infinite Earths.
He's the Kingdom Come Superman.

Burt Ward is going to be on season 1 of Batwoman.

Orville is moving to Hulu. (motherfuckerrr!!)


Trailers-

IT: chapter 2.

Jay & Silent Bob Reboot.

Terminator: Dark Fate.

Creepshow the series.

Watchmen the series.

Harley Quinn animated series.

The Witcher.

Walking Dead The Movie.

Walking Dead Season 10.

Star Trek: Picard.

Star Trek: Short Treks.


And, I think that's it.
I scoured the web, and I can't find any big deal Hall H stuff for today, so I think today is the winding down day for Comic-Con.

If something big drops after all, I'll update.


Previously-


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels