Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Jennifer Aspinall. (MM #107)


I needed an antidote to "Oliver Stone can go fuck himself", so let's talk about someone good.
Makeup genius Jennifer Aspinall!


She should have been in my "Masters Of Horror", stuff along with Tom Savini, Rick Baker, Stan Winston, and Robert Kurtzman.
But, I just found out about her.
I guess I'm fixing it now.

She's climbed her way up to tons of big TV shows and Hollywood movies, and as you can see in her pic, she has a pile of awards including an Emmy, but what stood out to me, is she got her start doing the gore effects for "Toxic Avenger", and "Street Trash", and one of her longest running TV credits was MadTV.

Jesus, if I'd known the makeup artist for MadTV was from "Toxic Avenger", I would have watched even more loyally!!



So, that was cool to find out!!
Always good to add a hero to my list.

Anyway, here's her IMDB.
And here's her personal portfolio page.


Previously-

2 comments:

B. D. said...

You like her because she looks exactly like Cyndi Lauper in that pic!

Diacanu said...


*Eyes dart back and forth guiltily*

Blog Archive

Labels