Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Meedyah Morsels #89.


This kind of sits on the borderline between a Meedya Morsel, and a Revisit.
But, it's podcast based, so I went with Morsel.

Anyhoo....

So, I guess I can connect this by it being part of my podcast list, which is compiled in Krazy For Decades 2, which is compiled in Meedya Morsels #37.

So, I listened to the latest episode of The Dollup about race car driver Janet Guthrie, and all the vile sexist bullshit she had to put up with, and lo and behold, one of the sexist pigs in NASCAR that said shit about her was Richard Petty.

And things haven't gotten better, Petty's shitty son, Kyle Petty has said shit about Danica Patrick.

So, yeah, fuck both of those stupid assholes.

And if there's any female fans of Richard Petty, they're pretty much woman-traitors.

Thank you, Dollup.
That's good to know.

Why post about this?
Oh, no reason.....


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels