Thursday, July 7, 2016

Ghostbusters: Lame claim to fame?


Yeah, probably, but I'll take it.

From the Proton Charging Facebook page...







I screen captured those for my own enjoyment, because Facebook stuff gets lost down the memory hole, and I didn't want to forget it.
But THEN, even after LIKING it, Proton Charging deleted it!!

You LIKED it!!!
Your buddy Andrew liked it!!
WTF?!??!

So, that spurred me to prove it, so here it is on the blog.
Glad I capped it now.
It would have only been in my head, and flickered by, and been forgotten.

I said something cool enough to be noticed by one of my favorite podcasts, and the author of the official prequel tie-in to the the movie.
It's not climbing Mount Everest, or knocking out Mike Tyson, but it was a neat little moment among many.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels