Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Reagan was a racist piece of shit. (Revisits #41)


In "Snarky political comment of the day #2", I complimented Reagan on taking a bullet without turning into a tyrant.
Fuck him.
I hereby take a creamy shit, and a foamy piss with crackling bubble pops on his grave.

Short version, a tape has come out where Reagan (as Governor of California) talks to Richard Nixon (as President) and calls Africans monkeys.

Here's the Atlantic article where you can hear the clip.

Ronald Reagan’s Long-Hidden Racist Conversation With Richard Nixon.

And here's the quote in text form, if you're too lazy to click links, or your computer is too shit to play Soundcloud.

The day after the United Nations voted to recognize the People’s Republic of China, then–California Governor Ronald Reagan phoned President Richard Nixon at the White House and vented his frustration at the delegates who had sided against the United States. “Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,” Reagan said. “Yeah,” Nixon interjected. Reagan forged ahead with his complaint: “To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Nixon gave a huge laugh.

So, yeah, fuck Reagan, fuck his worshippers, fuck Trump for being Reagan 2.0, and fuck everyone with a MAGA hat.
And fuck Nixon. Creamy shit and foamy piss for his grave too.
And fuck the Reagan library for hiding this tape for so long.
And fuck whomever hid it before that.
We should've had this info in 1980.


Previously-


3 comments:

B. D. said...

I'm not surprised. But I'm also not crestfallen--the guy has never once been one of my heroes.

I'm more curious than anything about what it means for the world, and the future, that Reagan is the biggest American cultural icon since 1965. I think it's generally a bad thing and am glad that my first memory of hearing about him was my mom calling him a skunk when I was like five.

Diacanu said...



Anything that burns down the myth of him is a good thing.

I'm always blown away that the news media played along with propagandizing that son of a bitch.
Republicans keep calling them "the liberal media", but the past 4-5 Republican bastards who've died, they fairy tale-ed their record, and suckered their lips to their assholes.


Diacanu said...



And he was rapey!

https://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2019/10/add-ronald-reagan-to-pile.html

Blog Archive

Labels