Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Retroactive big summer movie recap (1999-2007)


Screw it, let's rewind it all the way back to the Krazyfool years.
Then, the tradition will be retroactive to my whole website activity.

To get it somewhat under control, I'll whittle each year down to just a top 3.


1999.



1.Office Space.



2. Galaxy Quest.



3. Toy Story 2.



2000.



1. Memento.



2. Unbreakable.



3. American Psycho.



2001.



1. Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring.



2. Hannibal.



3. Donnie Darko. (see here, here, and here)



2002.



1. Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers.



2. Spider-Man.



3. 28 Days Later.



2003.




1. Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King.



2. Freddy vs. Jason.


3. X2: X-Men United.



2004.



1. The Incredibles.



2. Spider-Man  2.



3. The Punisher.



2005.



1. Batman Begins.



2. Sin City.



3. Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.



2006.



1. Superman Returns.



2. Rocky Balboa. (see here, and here)



3. Idiocracy.



2007.



1. The Mist. (see here, here, and here)



2. No Country For Old Men.



3. Juno.


And then we're into '08, and Shmegalamonga is born!


And to fill in the rest of the years, "movies that made me high", and "Star Wars: The Lean Years", does the trick nicely.

And, that's all of that.


2 comments:

B. D. said...

I hated how "Juno" ended. Did your opinion of NCFOM go up, then? Your original review suggested you only really liked Chigurh. I like it more as a filmmaking exercise than any kind of moral statement though, I admit.

I kind of got the impression the original "Spider-Man"'s reputation had kind of dropped a lot too over the years. I still basically like the second one as far as comic book movies go.

Diacanu said...



My criteria was, I had to have seen it, and it had to be on the blog for me to link to.
Otherwise, a lot of better shit would be in there.


Blog Archive

Labels