Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy 30th anniversary, Garbage Pail Kids!!



Here we are, finally, the big one!!

Past anniversaries.
  • 27th (just about everything)
  • 28th (added link to my cartoon review)
  • 29th (Zombie GPKs!!)

This year, there's a special 30th anniversary set of cards.
A bunch of goodies, including toys and comics.
And an IndieGoGo funded documentary!!

That last one is the one I'm most excited by. :-D

I'll have to make that count as number 14 on my list.

And, here's another link to Barren AAron's, cuz he's got everything.


1 comment:

Diacanu said...


Barren AAron's GPK timeline says the first series came out in May 1985.

BUT Topps is putting out the 30th anniversary set in July.

So...if Topps can get a bit floppy with the dates, my chosen date is safely in the middle.

Blog Archive

Labels