Saturday, February 10, 2024

Thoughts on Deadpool 3 title.


So, yesterday, it leaked out that the title is...

Spoiler space..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Deadpool & Friend.

The more I think it over...I don't buy it.

I mean, it's a good joke, and it fits with the humor of Deadpool.

But this movie isn't just for hardcore geeks like me who read every scrap of news, know every character backstory, and get every reference to everything from seeing the whole X-Men verse.

Casual moviegoers are going to have to know Wolverine is in the goddamned movie.

So, I'm thinking the trailer shows "Deadpool & Friend" as a joke title at first, and Wolverine is like "hey!! WTF?!?!" and then it morphs into "Deadpool & Wolverine".

We'll find out tomorrow!!!
Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels