Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Star Trek season 4 and 5 (do-over edition)


All right, I've got it.


Part 1, I broke it down that there's 54 lost episodes to account for.

Animated wittled it down to 32.

Classic movies, first 2 Next-Gen movies, and 2 JJ-Treks wittle it down to 22.

"Trials and Tribble-ations", and "In A Mirror Darkly", wittle it to 20.


We're down to 15.

Then, the Kor trilogy.

We're down to 12.

Ah! Here's what I left out.
The DS9 mirror universe saga!
There's no TOS character crossover....but, if I included "In A Mirror Darkly",..who am I kidding?


So, that's "Crossover", "Through The Looking Glass", "Shattered Mirror", "Resurrection", and "The Emperor's New Cloak".

And we're down to 7.

Then, video games with original cast members....



I had the Nintendo game in part 1.
But, I forgot the PC CD-ROM port had the whole original cast voicing their characters.
So, it really is an episode.




Then "Star Trek: Starfleet Academy", has Shatner,  Koenig, and Takei reprising their roles in the movie era.
It's one of the most popular Trek games ever, I hear.
Eclipsed only by "ST: Online".


Then "Star Trek: Legacy", has all 5 captains voicing their roles in an "Invasion!", style crossover.
And, it's written by D.C. Fontana.

I hear the story is great, but the gameplay is shit.
Ah well.

And, we're down to 3.


And, "Forbidden Planet", is a bonus only I seem to count anyway.

All those novels and comics?
Seasons 6 and 7.
Hey, TNG, DS9, and Voyager got 7, why not?
And there we go.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels