Thursday, April 2, 2020

Happy 21st anniversary of Krazyfool's Den Of Delusion!!!



  • 2013 (saga of the site)
  • 2014 (saga of Krazyfool Show)
  • 2015 (TFA was coming soon)
  • 2016 (Rogue One was being whispered)
  • 2017 (Rogue One was out)
  • 2018 (TLJ was out)
  • 2019 (TROS was coming soon)

So, here's the Krazyfool stuff...

The 20th anniversary of The Krazyfool Show happened!

And within that, I finally did....

The Krazyfool Show 2

And doing that one gave me the idea for Krazyfool prequels, and I wanted to crank them out by today, but coronavirus survival bullshit slowed me down, so I'll do them whenever I can get to them and retro-link them below...
  • Krazyfool 1978!!
  • Krazyfool 1983!!
  • Krazyfool 1985!!
  • Krazyfool 1989!!
  • Krazyfool 1993!!
  • Krazyfool 1997!!
  • Krazyfool 2003!!
  • Krazyfool 2008!!
  • Krazyfool 20--!!

Yeah, that's right, I wanna do a bunch of 'em.

And, because I talked about TPM in Krazyfool Show 1, I talk about the current state of Star Wars in these.
So...

The Mandalorian came out.

And next year...

Rosario Dawson is Ahsoka Tano in season 2.

Oh, and...

I sequel-ized "I Love Star Wars".


And, that's all that for this year.
See you next year.
Hopefully.


1 comment:

Diacanu said...



KF prequels cancelled.
(And yet, recycled, kinda)

https://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2020/09/krazyfool-prequels-cancelled.html

Blog Archive

Labels