Saturday, June 29, 2019

Eleven years of Shmegalamonga!











Did a mid-year logo change for a lot of philosophical reasons.

Created "Meedyah Morsels", so I can casually shoot the shit about movie/TV/comic stuff without it being a forced death march to a Halloween/Christmas compilation.

Created "Revisits", so I can correct/update/improve on old posts.
I've covered every topic just about, so it lets me talk about anything.
I gotta use this more.

The 2018 movies all rolled around.

I created the "spoiler alert!", series.

Ghostbusters 3 is going to be a thing.

Ghostbusters had its 35th anniversary.

Spider-Man Far From Home comes out next week

Disney bought Fox, so Marvel has all its characters back.

Harry turned 30.

Harry books turned 7.

Added "Goodbye, Harry Hembock", and "Hello, Chokecherry", to the canon.

Jade-Shade turned 6 (unobserved).

Krazyfool's Den Of Delusion turned 20.

Harry Hembock: Dark Designs turned 10.

Krazyfool Show turned 19, didn't observe it.
I'll have to do something special for the 20th.

I'm finally ready to get started on my new book.


Now, for this year's logo.


Again, I explained it all here why I'm sticking with that design.

And, I reset the exclamation point "birthday candles", in the title.
There'll be two next year, and so on.

So, I guess that's all the things!
See you next year!



3 comments:

B. D. said...

This thing is a fucking runaway train of quotable garbage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=mfMrVKnGzwg

Diacanu said...


I tuned out as much of the cringe as I could, and tried to suss out the year, and what was going on in history.

The MTV site said '96.

Clinton Was President.

Mister Ed was still on TVLand.

People still gave a shit about MTV.

Wild.

The comments section is priceless.


Diacanu said...


Oh, yeah!
One year after that video came out, I dropped by J-World the first time!
And I didn't need that video's help to do it.
Nor my parent's permission.
Jason did though.
And his parents beat him when they saw his site wasn't G-rated.

Blog Archive

Labels