Sunday, June 7, 2020

...but the plague had other plans, Part 13.


A couple DC/Marvel updates...



First up, DC comics is severing ties with Diamond Distributors.
Good, fuck Diamond.




Disney "is taking seriously", Nazi cops who misuse the Punisher logo.
Lawsuits?
Punishing lawsuits?
We'll see...

Yeah, that's connected to the BLM protests/riots, and IMHO, those were ignited by the virus.
I think the white community being mass-unemployed, and able to read/view all the horrible shit cops have been up to without the excuse of "I don't have time for that shit, I've got work! I've got mouths to feed!".
Ain't "too busy", now are ya?
That's why the Repugs wanted "the economy turned back on", so fucking bad.

So, yeah, evil cop/riot/protest stuff will be under the banner of the corona tag now.
My blog, my rules.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels