Sunday, June 21, 2020

The (eighth) YEAR Of Hembock!




Previously.

Since last time...

Yep, a year later, I finally completed that Harry story trilogy.

BUT, then I came up with a bunch of Krazyfool sequels that stretch the story out.
Hopefully, next year, I'll have those done!

I almost missed this.
But y'know, we had father's day today, and it's during the coronapocalypse, so that's hard.
Plus our new kitty, Clovis is a handful.

BUT, Google's midnight is 3 am, so still plenty of time before the day officially rolls over, and it's actually late.
Hmm, kind of like the midnight oil I burned on the 20th KF anniversary!

Anyway, happy 8th birthday, Harry Books!
Here's to adding a 5th volume someday.
If I can ever get all the shit done for it.
See you next time!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels