Sunday, April 7, 2019

Meedyah Morsels #50.


Ranking the DCEU so far (2019)

Previously-

Ranking the DCEU so far (2017)


Updated edition!
Cuz like I said last time..

I want those handy, because I definitely want to re-do DC after I see Shazam.

Well, seen Shazam, so here we go...














1. Wonder Woman 

Still at #1.
We'll see if WW84 tops it, or is just behind it.














2. Shazam 

Yep, it's that good!














3. Aquaman 

Behind Shazam by > < this much.














4. Man Of Steel 

Behind Aquaman by this > < much.
Both are epic and swing for the fences, but Aquaman is a bit more fun.
All the stand-alones are the best so far, followed by the team-ups.














5. Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice

Best of the team-ups so far, but even this one hasn't smashed it out of the ballpark the way the Avengers movies have.














6. Justice League 

Yeah, I used to have this way higher.
It makes me happy to see the characters together finally, but BvS is the better made film.
And again, the stand-alones top the charts.
I still love it though.
Especially in a MoS, BVS, JL trilogy marathon.














7. Suicide Squad

Still the least good, but I'm still excited for "Birds Of Prey", and "Suicide Squad 2", both with Harley Quinn.
And SS2 has James fucking Gunn!! =(:-D



Coming up next, Joker, Wonder Woman 1984, Birds Of Prey, Suicide Squad 2, and maybe Matt Reeves's Batman.
They still haven't re-casted (or revealed the re-casting of) fuckin' Batman.

We're 7 movies in now, Marvel was at...Iron Man 3 at this point.
Marvel started having non-stop hits at movie #9, which was Winter Soldier.
So, WW84 has to be their Winter Soldier.
I think Patty Jenkins is up to it.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels