Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Journey through Star Wars info-graphics part 3.

Second anniversary of these.

Last two times combined, we got through 0-18.



....and that got us from the Disney deal, to Solo.

From last time...

Anyhoo, Solo comes out next month, next year is Episode 9, and who the Hell even knows if anthology three is even happening with all these multiple trilogies buzzing around.

Yes and yes on Solo and Episode 9, no on anthology three.



19. I renamed Obi-Wan "Kenobi", in anticipation of it being the next one, and come to find out later, they really almost pulled the trigger on it until Solo flopped.



20. There were rumors of Lando getting a spinoff if Solo did well.
It didn't do well. Ah, well.



21. Then, they were saying it was Boba-Fett again.
I think someone got confused by old news, and everyone else mindlessly ran with it.



22. Then, the whole anthology series got put "on hiatus", but I left the 2019 slot open in case they put the first Benioff & Weiss movie there.
They didn't, and they aren't going to.



23. Bob Iger finally put the nail in the coffin on one movie a year, so that gave me permission once and for all to kill the 2020 movie.



24. Episode 9 finally got its title. The Rise Of Skywalker.



25. I brought everything full circle back to part 0 by looping the titles back to the original Disney report.


And, fuck it, that's the end.
I know the titles, that's what this was for.

As I said last time...

So...if I choose to continue this timeline thing past the 6 movies, it's going to branch a bit.
I think I'll make something else to follow those.
I'll play it by ear.

That something else is the text timeline I switched to.


Much easier to chart it out along with the shows and stuff.

All done!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels