Monday, April 29, 2019

Meedyah Morsels #63.

Endgame is shattering records!!



Yep, it made 350 million domestically, and 1.2 billion worldwide just on the opening weekend.

Now, it just has to topple Avatar's record, and complete its run at 3 billion.


Also, Captain Marvel is still out, and got a bump from Endgame, and made an extra 8 million, breaking Wonder Woman's domestic record.

I don't normally follow every in and out of box-office stuff here, but the 350 million alone is a colossal record smashing, let alone the 1.2 billion globally.

You'll never see a record smash that huge in your life again.
Something will come along someday to topple Endgame domestically, but it'll be a couple million here or there, not by a jump of 75%.

I'll link this to the Endgame review in comments, and I'll update again when/if it beats Avatar.
That's the one I'm rooting for.
Avatar being the #1 movie ever is an obscenity to me.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels