Saturday, April 20, 2019

Meedyah Morsels #56.

The Boogey-Woman is dead!!!



Lorraine Warren (1927-2019)

Yeah, I said in "revisits #2", I wouldn't tap-dance on graves.
No, I gave myself elbow room when I said...

Oh, I'll urinate on a fucker that was harmful to the world.
I'll urinate on a dead dictator.
Or an anti-gay pastor.
Or a censorship pig.

Add a purveyor of superstition and ignorance through fear.
And con artist.
And exploiter of tragedy.
And anti-Semite.

RationalWiki article.

Ding-dong, the witch is dead.

*Goes back in time to my 8 year old self*
There, there, she can't hurt you anymore.
She's screaming in the containment unit with her own monsters.

Guess this is the final sequel to "revisits #33".

It's gonna be gross watching Hollywood nestle its face between her butt-cheeks and blow.
That could last anywhere between a few weeks to....a fucking generation.

All you have to do, is invoke the Invisible Sky Daddy, and you can get away with being as rotten as you want, and if anyone calls you out on it, they're the bad guy.
Just look at the Catholic Church.
They've piled rape victims up to the moon, and you're still evil for questioning the pope.

Fuck these people.

If "The Conjuring", stars ever stumble onto my humble little backwater blog, go ahead and cry.
I sleep like a baby knowing I never cashed in on credulity and suffering.
Can you folks say the same?
Hahah! Nope!

All righty then!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels