Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Happy 20th anniversary of Krazyfool's Den Of Delusion!!!



  • 2013 (saga of the site)
  • 2014 (saga of Krazyfool Show)
  • 2015 (TFA was coming soon)
  • 2016 (Rogue One was being whispered)
  • 2017 (Rogue One was out)
  • 2018 (TLJ was out)

Here's the big retrospective tour I promised last year...

The Blog In Review: Krazyfool.

And as I said last year, I talk about Star Wars in these, because TPM was coming out, and then out when Krazyfool's started, so the franchise is forever tied in with the milestones of my internet life in my mind.

Well, the 20th anniversary of TPM is coming up next month, so I'll put a spot to link it to right here...

The Phantom Menace 20th Anniversary.

It'll retro-link that there when the time comes.

Also, Solo came out, and Episode 9 gets a name and trailer in a just a couple weeks and comes out in December.
Y'know what?
I'll retro-link those too.

Episode 9 is The Rise Of Skywalker!!!!!
The Rise Of Skywalker review!!!!!

See you then!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels