Monday, April 2, 2018

Happy 19th anniversary of Krazyfool's Den Of Delusion!!!



  • 2013 (saga of the site)
  • 2014 (saga of Krazyfool Show)
  • 2015 (TFA was coming soon)
  • 2016 (Rogue One was being whispered)
  • 2017 (Rogue One was out)

I talk about Star Wars on these, because Phantom Menace was brand new in 1999, and a big thing on the old site, so 1999 me would have kept up on the sequels.
And he did, because he became me, and Krazyfool's became Shmegalamonga! ;-)

So, I saw The Last Jedi twice at the theater, and nabbed it on Blu-Ray right on day one.
Marathon-ed it with TFA.
Gorgeous, fucking gorgeous.

Speaking of the prequels, I re-reviewed those, and then spun it off into re-ranking the 8 up to that point.
(TLJ comes right after ESB for the ninth now)

The prequel thing was part of a larger thing re-assessing all of the 90's.
Including the internet of the 90's.

Soooo, there was no final Krazyfool fourquel in QD, but.....I miiiight work something in to the new thing.
Stay tuned.

Anyhooo, 1 more year to 20!!!
I think that one will be the big update nostalgia stroll through the old site link by link.
See you then!


1 comment:

Diacanu said...



The aforementioned link-by-link tour for next year.

https://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-blog-in-review-part-3-part-65.html

Blog Archive

Labels